We have an outstanding reputation for
providing construction advice, risk analysis and procurement guidance to
the Insurance Industry, We provide the complete solution to High Net
Worth losses including damage to Historic Buildings.
The comprehensive range of services we offer comprise the following:
- We establish Adequacy of Sum Insured.
- Advice relative to Insurers Claims Reserve.
- Detailed rebuilding valuations utilising a comprehensive cost database.
- A complete disaster recovery solution including stabilisation, site clearance to final handover.
- Claims analysis and evaluation.
- Supervision of Third Party Professional Services.
- Proactive advice on insurance clauses in building contracts.
- Consultation and guidance on contents claims.
- Appraisal of policy wording relative to re-construction.
- Negotiation with loss adjusters to achieve equitable settlement. Guidance on interim payments and cash flow.
- All professional services including Architecture, Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Management Contracting.
- Programme and procurement advice.
- Loss mitigation services including advice on betterment, business interruption and the provision of alternative accommodation.
- Insolvency advice.
- Advice on subrogation where appropriate.
For more information or to make a project enquiry, please contact us.