Austin Newport Limited is the sister company of
John Austin and Partners Limited and was specifically formed to operate
in the specialist fields of Restoration, Conservation and Conversion
of Listed Buildings as a response to our clients' specific needs and
the changing nature of the Construction Industry.
Austin Newport is most active and
experienced in the field of Historic Restoration - the majority of the
contracts awarded to Austin Newport have involved Grade I or Grade II
An inclusive process
contracting model completely integrates the Professional Team with the
Construction Team at an early stage to ensure best value through value
engineering, competitive tendering, accurate early construction
planning and pro-active management.
The success of any building project depends
on the quality of the information produced. With Austin Newport as the
Management Contractor, the management and flow of information is
constantly monitored and cost checked to ensure that problems do not
occur and give rise to spurious and expensive contractual claims.
- The efficient financial structure of the business facilitates the early delivery of an audited transparent final account.
- Best Value
- All trade/work packages are competitively tendered.
- Bespoke Design Team
- Can be chosen by the Client or Austin Newport Limited. The role of each professional, remains exactly the same as with any traditional form of procurement.
- Construction staff monitor all practical matters during the design period.
- lump sum fees for all disciplines.
- Fixed Management Fee
- No incentive to maximise return through claims
- Construction Staff are introduced at the design stage and are involved through to completion.
- Early start on site
- Parallel programming, as construction progresses design is developed and tendered in line with the critical path.
- Efficient Programming
- Austin Newport Limited has the facility to programme and manage both the Pre-Contract Design work and construction work at an early stage so that critical dates can be met.
- Financial Advantage
- The Client pays for the Prime Cost of the Preliminaries and the net cost of the competitively tendered work packages.
- Easy integration of preferred or alternative sub-contractors
- Both professional and construction teams are combined early on to develop the most efficient and cost effective design.
- Any saving achieved against budget through the tendering of the work package reverts back to the Client.
- Transparency of Costs
- Full supporting information provided with valuations
- VAT efficient
- on listed buildings
For more information or to make a project enquiry, please contact us.